What do we collect
With your permission by filling out a webform, placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter or other promotion activities, collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
How long do we store your personal data?
|Service||As long as needed|
|Marketing||As long as needed|
|Finance||As long as needed|
Joolz is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a range of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data and to help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Should you have the feeling that your personal data has not been properly secured and/or should there be indications of loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction, please send an email to email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. If you have submitted personally identifiable information through Joolz.com and would like to have access to this, put in your data access request. Via the link it is possible to delete that information from our records.
You, as a data subject, have a number of legal rights under the GDPR:
• On the basis of the right of access you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. We shall always comply with your request, unless there are circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal professional privilege;
• The right to rectification or correction of your personal data in case that the data is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be cicumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
• The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
• On the basis of the right to data portability you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
• The right to object to profiling;
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory;
• The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us:
Joolz, a Milk Design brand
1031 HD Amsterdam
Stuur mij een e-mail wanneer dit product weer beschikbaar is
Oeps er is iets verkeerd gegaan, je kan ons ook mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org